Free Shipping to the Continental United States. We currently only ship to the Continental United States.
Please allow up to 48 business hours (excluding weekends and holidays) to process and ship your order. Items ordered together may not be shipped out on the same day, and occasionally, some items are temporarily out-of-stock. You will be alerted to any shipping delays as soon as we process your order.
If you are unsatisfied with the item you have received, you must contact us within 30 Calendar days of purchase to receive a credit or exchange. To be eligible for a return, all items must be unused and in the same, brand new, condition that it was received. All items must also be returned in their original packaging. Products with drainage holes are not returnable or refundable. Custom Planters are not returnable or refundable.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. We are unable to issue a refund for items that are damaged or lost in return shipment, we recommend your returns be insured and shipped with a traceable mail service. Once the return is received and inspected, you will be refunded for the total purchase price, less the original shipping cost. Returns may also be subject to a restocking fee up to 20% of the product's original purchase price.
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please contact Customer Service, email@example.com, and we will work with you on your return for a credit or exchange.
We carefully inspect all of our packages prior to shipment and take great care to ensure our products are securely packed. Unfortunately, damages may occur during shipping. We encourage you to inspect the packages before your sign and accept your shipment.
In the event your package arrives damaged, please follow the process below to ensure the carrier's liability.
- Please notify Customer Service if any damages on the product or packaging within 48 hours of receipt.
- Examine the exterior of the box for any visible damage
- If you suspect damage has occurred, please reject the shipment and have the carrier return it.
- If damage is found, please document by taking a photograph and forward to Customer Service.
- If damage is found, please indicate the damage when you sign for the shipment. Or, you may refuse to accept any damaged packages, but please note the box is being refused due to damage.